Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Not the best of days.....

Early in the morning, got up & somehow grabbed my PSP & brought it into the bathroom. Somehow tripped and it fell into the toilet bowl. Yup, it died!!! Crap! Didn't help I gave the other piece to the niece the other day. So, no more PSP for me.....until I get a replacement. Getting it dried now. Placing it in a tight place with a dehumidifier. Hopefully it'll dry any unneccesary water before testing. I'll leave it till tomorrow before trying.

Tiring day at work.....some people just don't see that DATELINE IS NEAR! The need to understand that DATELINE MEANS DATELINE thus they need to rush through....

Fortunately had a lovely dinner at Breeks Changi Airport T2. The food was good, as usual but have to say that the service was exceptional! KUDOS TO BREEKS! Never fail to amaze me.

Ah well, watching Frazier on FX. Feeling sleepy......nighty nite....

No comments: