Thursday, August 21, 2008


Man....its busy again. Its seems more have dropped by. Hi to those coming for the 1st time.

There's been a big Hoo-Haa about me blogging. Why do I blog anyway? Well, just an outlet, I guess.

Finally got my holidays booked...both for next week and in December. Yup, December. Booked with Raj again & yes, going up Everest again. I think I'm nuts! Gotta go through those tedious treks, dreadful cold, scary, thread thin bridges.....but just for the view, BRING IT ON! Ah, how I remember the view. Just need to remember this time to get myself a better camera. One that does not freeze when temperature dips below zero. Will I make it to Everest Base Camp? I don't know. Maybe just to Khumjung, that's already more than 3000m up. Why am I doing this again? Ah yes....the view.

Raj said that he'll try to hook up with the teachers from Edward Hillary School, up there in the mountains and see if I can have a chance to teach those kids again for 1/2 a day. Hope I can do it again.

Gonna have a long day tomorrow. Just glad I had a good rest this afternoon. Have I recovered? NO....but at least better. Feel sorry for the girls that I can't be there for training...again. But I was too sick. Could barely stand without support. Can't believe how sick I am. Just burning out, I guess. Makes me wonder, SHOULD i STILL HANG ON TO THIS JOB? Only time can tell...

No comments: