Monday, November 3, 2008

Think I'm on a roll. Was cleaning up when saw some old pictures.....hehe. This'll be embarassing, but definitely worth remembering.

1st up, a group picture of the Tutors and Tutees Club of Queenstown Secondary Technical School. Believe this was back in 1996. Try and spot me...
Here's a picture of me during a tennis circuit (must be, since I'm dark as hell). Think it was in Thailand. I was in Sec 3. Was I that blur looking? Was I that thin??
Here's some random pictures back when I was in the UK....
This is Amos and I in Loughborough Town Centre.....
Bhim & I in Old Trafford....this was taken during one of the winter holidays....where a bunch of us decided to cover ALL football stadiums in the UK....and we actually did it in less that a week!
Here's Os and Thi Thu during a Christmas party.....
Here's Thi Thu and I after graduation. Yup, she was there. For those who wonders who she is.... she was a big part of my life back in the UK. Ah well, life goes on....
That's for now. Will post some more pictures.....








No comments: